Monday, October 12, 2015

A Different Kind of Year Mark: 10/12/15


​This is one of the amazing people we meet with! Don't you just love his sign. I finally got a picture with it! It's spring and it's amazing. The work here is really booming. No complaints. So much happens in one day and it's all a blur! So I'm not really sure what to write.

Monday, I sprained my pinky playing a game entitled Oompa Loompa Ball. I went up for the football, my comp went up behind me, my hand shifted and my pinky took the full force of a football across the court. At one one point my companion goes "That's not too bad..... Your pinky is gonna fall off man!"

Other awkward thing I have done this week: I thought a guy named Randy was named Brandy. So close.

We also did service at a foodbank and taught Tim to bear his testimony. He made us so proud! Collin is on date and things are good in the Hot springs.

Tomorrow is October 13th and marks a year since I was sent home from my mission for medical. It feels like yesterday, but so much has changed and happened since then. I never imagined then that I would still be on a mission now. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to come back. I didn't know anything. I am so happy about the decision I made to return. I cannot imagine how many experiences and relationships I would have thrown away if I hadn't of made the decision to follow the Lord and come back. I know I am at the right place at the right time. Anything good comes with sacrifice, but it is a sacrifice worth making.

Love you all and hope you have a great.

No comments:

Post a Comment