Monday, September 28, 2015

Shelby's Baptism and Transfer News: 9/28/15


This is one of my investigators from the Carson River ward :) She wins the most improved award. She has come such a long way. There is no depths or pains that the Savior cannot heal. She has conquered the seemingly impossible to be here. It was such a good day.

Transfer news: I am staying in Hot Springs ward! Sister Haight is returning to temple square and I will be getting Sister Keil. She came out in May. I've never met her but I heard she's a hard working missionary and hilarious.

We had an AMAZING lesson with this guy who just randomly showed up at the church to get a prayer or just talk to someone. Thy were in our area but they were Hispanic so we unfortunately had to hand them over to the Spanish elders and he accepted everything and agreed to baptism the first lesson!

We worked at a food bank this week and contacted a LOT of refferals. Most interesting line from this week:

"My religion is American, U S of A. We believe in drinking and fighting for what we believe"   .... He was from Mexico. Interesting man. haha

Women's conference was this week. My favorite quote was "forever Is composed if NOWS". I love that. We have to make the most of our nows.

Have a great week!

BONUS PICTURE:

No comments:

Post a Comment